Dispatch Operations and Tracking Specialist (2nd and 3rd Shift) - Fort Wayne, IN
At Circle Logistics, you are not just a number, you’re an invaluable part of our company. We strive to maintain an open culture where everyone is a hands-on contributor. A culture where you feel comfortable sharing ideas and opinions in a growing, financially stable company. You’ll be part of a forward-thinking team that designs and implements logistics operations that efficiently run shipments around North America for major well-known clients
The Tracking and Trace specialist is responsible for the monitoring and tracking of our customers’ freight. This role supports the efforts of our office by providing visibility and maintaining accurate documentation for all loads. The key responsibilities of this role are to provide clear and concise communication, troubleshoot customer concerns and to pro-actively monitor the movement of freight to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Track and trace all load assignments to ensure accuracy and delivery of time-sensitive freight
- Initiate “check calls” with drivers on all pick-ups and deliveries
- Communicate with drivers to ensure that on-time service is provided for all customer shipments
- Closely monitor freight via multiple detailed websites to ensure accurate delivery times and to notify customers of potential delays
- Maintain accurate records to include time/date stamps, trailer numbers, seal numbers and any specific customer notes
- Work cooperatively with customer service/sales to provide solutions for customers’ needs and resolve issues
What are we looking for?
*Applications that do not fit the following criteria will not be considered:
- 1-3 years in an office environment using computers and phones
- Self-motivated problem-solver with a strong desire to meet customer needs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactively and effectively communicate with various internal departments
- Must be proficient in Excel, Google Drive, and various business systems
- Ideal candidate will possess a “can do” attitude with a “will do” work ethic
- Must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Energy and personality to engage over the phone 150-200 calls per day
- Associates degree or equivalent experience required, more college preferred
- Experience with GPS or tracking software a plus
- Truckload transportation industry knowledge and experience is a plus
- Call Center or Dispatch and track and trace experience is a plus
What's in it for you?
- A lively work environment
- Room for advancement in a fast-growing company
- Flexible start dates
- Family-centered culture you are not just a number here, you are part of our family
- Paid vacation
- Health insurance
Who are we?
Circle Logistics Inc. is an asset-based logistics provider committed to providing value-added transportation solutions to our customers. We leverage our technology, industry savvy employees, and management experience to develop transportation solutions for high profile clients. If there is one thing we have learned in this business over the years, it’s that personalized service, along with communication, is the most important aspects of our industry. It’s the combination of industry savvy and individual attention that separates us from our competition.
We believe in providing recognition for employees, rewarding their accomplishments, and honor ongoing professional development. Circle Logistics starts all employees with a training program that offers hands-on logistics experience and content knowledge education. During training, you will use our online courses, shadow mentors, connect with existing carriers, and perform a variety of internal business processes to help set you up for long-term success. If you are enthusiastic, driven, highly motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit - accelerate your career with Circle Logistics!
Circle Logistics Inc is a full service asset based logistics company committed to providing value added transportation solutions to our customers. We leverage our technology, industry savvy employees, and management experience to develop transportation solutions for high profile clients. If there is one thing we have learned in this business over the years, it’s that personalized service, along with communication, are the most important aspects of our industry. It’s the combination of industry savvy and individual attention that separates us from our competition.