We are seeking a Mig Welders to become an integral part of our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms. If you are interested in making a career for yourself at a stable, exciting company that VALUES their employees, look no further. We love to promote from within. Whether you are just starting out in your career or are a seasoned veteran we are looking to bring on a team of welders immediately.
- Great pay, based on experience
- Terrific work/life balance
- Great leadership, we love to have fun and work hard for our employees
- Overtime always available
- If you are interested in perfecting your trade, we love to coach
- Consistent work
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
Tru-Form Steel & Wire, Inc. is committed to supplying our customers with quality products, on-time delivery and competitive pricing using today’s highest technology in fabrication.
Since 1972, Tru-Form Steel & Wire, Inc. offers more versatility than any other steel fabrication manufacturer. We are a third generation family-owned business. We have the capabilities to design, prototype and manufacture to meet your steel & tube fabrication needs.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)