PURPOSE/SUMMARY: This person is responsible for managing and overseeing all business functions of the Jack Laurie Home Floor Designs business unit in Fort Wayne. He/She is responsible for achieving defined sales and profit goals and for ensuring all Jack Laurie policies, procedures, and assignments are properly executed by all employees. Responsibilities are performed with independent judgment with general direction from the CEO.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Oversees all projects through completion and collection;
- Oversees all project related expenses;
- Manages and controls all necessary administrative and overhead expenses;
- Achieves complete customer satisfaction on all projects;
- Achieves annual sales goals;
- Achieves annual profit goals;
- Manages Working Capital;
- Provides leadership and general management;
- Creates and Maintains a desired culture
- Grows the business both financially and from a team structure and strength standpoint;
- Adheres to all personal requirements;
- Performs other responsibilities as required.
Jack Laurie Group has been in business since 1950 and is one of the largest interior service providers in the state. We install flooring, drywall, acoustical tile ceilings, and offer janitorial services. We provide a safe, open and honest work environment, opportunities for growth, and steady work. We value our employees.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)