Do you enjoy working independently and working flexible hours? If so, apply today for the opportunity to become part of our NAMily!
Weekdays—flexible hours once trained. GET PAID WHILE YOU TRAIN!!!!
We help influence the way consumers across America shop.
News America Marketing’s Part-Time In-Store Reps (Merchandisers) install SmartSource in-store advertising in grocery carts, at shelf and on the floors of major retailers nationwide. Additionally we complete a variety of merchandising tasks such as placing Instant Redeemable Coupon stickers, POP/POS signage, display building, audits and surveys.
At News America Marketing, we understand that our people are our greatest asset. Our energetic, outgoing staff works in a supportive, team-oriented environment. United in our drive to achieve a common goal—to help make our clients succeed—we work hard every day. Our employees come from diverse backgrounds and geographies, but share a sense of humor, a positive attitude and a passion for the business.
Non-Skill, Skill and Physical Requirements:
· In-store Representatives must have a valid driver's license (for at least 2 years) and a reliable, insured and registered personal vehicle (For some city assignments, representatives may choose alternate transportation, such as a bus or subway)
-Must be at least 18 years old
· Windows based personal computer & printer
· Good working knowledge of Windows operating system & Internet Explorer
· Internet & E-mail access
· Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and stand for extended periods of time
· Certain projects may require repetitive bending, lifting and stretching
· Ability to install all SmartSource products including: carts, shelf, freezer and Floortalk*
· Attention to detail and quality of work (imperative)
· Initiative to identify and solve problems
· Ability to finish projects accurately, completely and on time
· Work well independently & as part of a team
· Adherence to dress code
*Note that Frequency and activities required to perform all job requirements are not listed