Injection Molding Technicians
$15-$28 per hour! PLUS Shift Differential, plus Overtime, PLUS great benefits.
RELOCATION ASSITANCE AVAILABLE!
Do you feel like you are in a dead-end job in a factory that is OUTDATED and held together with wire, duct tape and a prayer? Ever feel like you want to join a HIGHLY AUTOMATED, STATE OF THE ART MOLDING COMPANY? This is a great CAREER opportunity for experienced molding supervisors with strong management skills and the ability to motivate people in a TEAM BASED ENVIRONMENT. Our client values PERFORMANCE, and if you perform, you will be promoted. Your success in this organization is not dependent on diplomas, it is dependent on results. They also have GREAT INSURANCE AND BENEFITS! If you want to work with world-class, state-of-the-art machinery and automation, and you are looking for a home where you can grow into positions of increasing responsibility, this might be the company for you.
Rest assured we will hold your information in the STRICTESTOF CONFIDENCE. We will not release your information without your permission, and will never contact your current employer!
Provide support to engineers by troubleshooting process problems and implementing timely solutions by maintaining optimum cycle times and production rates consistent with quality standards.
Mold Tech Requirements
- Mold Techs must have a H.S. Diploma or GED.
- Mold Techs should have 3 years of Injection Molding Experience.
- Mold Techs should have at least 2 years of experience setting up, processing, and troubleshooting the injection molding process.
- Mold Techs should have the ability to operate computers.
Mold Tech Responsibilities:
- Mold Techs monitor and troubleshoot all process parameters by utilizing metering equipment throughout the shift.
- Mold Techs assist with all set ups.
- Mold Techs document processing parameters of molding machine at the beginning of a job start up.
- Mold Techs assist in layout of work station to improve work flow.
- Mold Techs ensure all equipment, i.e., end of arm tool, auxiliary equipment, are working properly.
- Mold Techs react to processing problems quickly; consult with engineers on appropriate action.
- Mold Techs assist engineers with design experiments.
Applicants Must Be US Citizen Or Permanent Resident. No sponsorship provided.