As a Blood Donor Scheduler, you can play a direct role in our life-saving mission, ensuring that others continue to receive the gift of life!
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Minimum one year of telephone and customer service or telemarketing experience required.
· Computer experience, excellent customer service and problem-solving skills required.
· Effective verbal communication skills, the ability to work with potentially difficult customers, and comfort working in a fast-paced environment required
- Must be personable, have sales experience and face to face customer service experience
· Schedule prospective blood donors from a variety of sources by phoning individuals to make donation appointments.
· Contact active or former blood donors to increase both the frequency of their donations and the number of donors at chapter offices or blood drives, to meet our collection goals
· Coordinate reminder calls, follow-ups, log-in of data and maintenance of records.
· Follow a process and appropriate scripting for conducting a call with a donor, to ensure a consistent donor experience
· Interact in a positive, proactive, and customer-focused manner with both internal and external customers, demonstrating care and compassion at all times
The aforementioned responsibilities of the Blood Donor Scheduler describe the general nature and level of work and are not an exhaustive list.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Minimum one year of telephone and customer service or telemarketing experience is required. Computer experience, excellent customer service and problem-solving skills required. Effective verbal communication skills, the ability to work with potentially difficult customers, and work in a fast paced environment is required.
Schedules (Part time) Sun-Thurs:4 pm- 8 pm & (Full time)Sun-Thurs: 11 am-8 pm.
Starting wage: $11/hrApply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee's professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment.
As one of the nation's premier humanitarian organizations, the American Red Cross is dedicated to helping people in need throughout the United States and, in association with other Red Cross networks, throughout the world. We depend on the many generous contributions of time, blood, and money from the American public to support our lifesaving services and programs. If you share our passion for helping people, join us in this excellent career opportunity.