1. Welding and fabrication as needed.
2. Perform preventative maintenance on equipment.
3. Troubleshoot and repair mobile and stationary equipment.
4. Maintain complete and accurate maintenance documentation.
5. Knowledge of industrial safety and OSHA guidelines.
6. All other tasks as assigned.
Superior Aluminum Alloys is a leading secondary aluminum smelter located in New Haven, IN. Founded in 1997 by OmniSource as an outlet for scrap aluminum collected through its operations, Superior Aluminum Alloys was included as part of the 2007 acquisition of OmniSource by Steel Dynamics, Inc.
Today Superior Aluminum Alloys operates as an independent subsidiary with the full support and backing of both OmniSource and Steel Dynamics.
Location/Region: New Haven, IN (US)