Kingston Residence of Fort Wayne has an opportunity for an experienced Culinary Server / Dietary Aide
This position is responsible for providing food services to residents in a friendly and efficient manner, to ensure compliance with food quality and safety requirements and to operate and maintain a safe, sanitary food preparation environment in compliance with Kingston policies and procedures and regulatory guidelines.
- Follow menus and prepare/serve food and beverages to residents.
- Organize duties to complete tray service in a timely manner.
- Assure that the kitchen, serving areas and equipment are maintained and sanitized per company procedures.
- Store food in compliance with dietary procedures.
- Graduate of an accredited high school or equivalent of a high school diploma (G.E.D. Certificate), preferred.
- Must be able to speak, read and understand English.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds regularly.
- You will enjoy a great work environment
- Excellent training
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Opportunities for education and professional development.
- We reward flexibility, personal accountability, creativity and results.
Kingston Residence of Fort Wayne is an assisted living community located at 7515 Winchester Rd. near Waynedale on Fort Wayne's southwest side. Our facility features all the comforts and conveniences of home with a compassionate and dedicated staff. Residents and visitors can take advantage of many fine amenities while enjoying the convenience of being close to downtown, major shopping and medical services.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)