Warehouse Order Picker Openings
Voted the #1 place to work in Indiana, Illinois, and Ohio!!
Order Picker Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 6 months experience in a warehouse environment
- Positive/Upbeat attitude and ability to work well with others
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
Order Picker Responsibilities:
- Use headset to accurately pick items from warehouse
- Use automatic pallet wrapper after palletizing product
- Contribute to monthly meetings and share creative ideas to help continuously improve best practices.
- Respect safety laws always
- Operate center rider electric pallet jack
- Be efficient and utilize good time management
- Utilize internal shipping and receiving software
Order Picker Comp Package:
- Starts at $12.50/hr.
- First increase to $15.00 after 90 days!
- Fantastic Healthcare, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance and 401K
- First, second, and third shifts open
Submit your resume for immediate consideration or call 317-749-0970 to schedule an interview for our order picker positions!
Staffinders, Inc. is an HR firm who is dedicated to fulfilling candidates in direct hire and contract to hire positions. We have been helping with matching employee with employers for over 15 years. Please provide your resume along with your best contact number and we will setup a time for an interview!
Jamestowne Executive Office
6239 S. East St. Suite B
Indianapolis, IN 46227
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)