The Literacy Alliance is searching for two full-time Learning Center Site Coordinators, one for our Fort Wayne market and the other for our Decatur and Bluffton markets. The Site Coordinator should have a change agent mindset that can work with instructors to guide adult students to reach their full potential that will lead to success. This is a wonderful opportunity for a candidate looking to grow in an innovative educational environment supporting a vital mission like adult education in our communities.
• Student recruitment for assigned Learning Centers
• Maintains records and database of student attendance and academic progress
• Become familiar with each adult student and their goals and motivation to being enrolled in our program
• Maintain communication and guide students in problem-solving when obstacles to their education occur
• Initiate follow up and coaching activities to maintain adult students levels of persistence
• Working along with the instructors and volunteer tutors at their assigned learning centers create a positive learning environment
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Satisfactory background and criminal checks
• Driver's license
• Able to work varied hours
Please submit a cover letter and resume to:
The Literacy Alliance
The Literacy Alliance has been a non-profit provider of adult education for thirty years. We serve adult learners who desire to improve their literacy skills. Many of these individuals would like to prepare to earn their GED/HSE (high school equivalency). We provide these services in Adams, Allen, and Wells counties.