Unified Wealth & Retirement Planning is seeking a Director of First Impressions & Business Development to fill a full-time position for a busy financial planning office in Fort Wayne, IN. We are looking for an ambitious, energetic individual who thrives on challenge and possesses a strong initiative. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver, well organized and detail oriented. Assuring a steady completion of workload in an accurate, timely manner is key to success in this position. Normal hours would be Monday-Friday, averaging 40 hours per week.
Candidate must be professional in appearance and manner; possess a positive, “team player” attitude; be willing to accept direction and work independently; quick to learn new things; customer service oriented; and computer savvy.
- Customer service and office experience that exhibits a strong desire to always represent the organization in a positive way
- Ability to communicate with co-workers, clients and business contacts in an energetic, courteous, professional manner at all times—positive attitude is a must!
- Ability to investigate, research and resolve problems or concerns and provide high level service
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to make rule-based and analytical decisions
- Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Assist owner with completion of new business items
- Focus on marketing and development of our brand and services, while also maintaining a focus on strengthening existing relationships
- Become familiar with developments in the financial services market and competitive environment and effectively communicate same
Job Duties May Include:
- Perform general administrative and support functions including maintaining files, preparing paperwork, running reports, answering telephones, scheduling appointments, copying materials, faxing and overnight shipping documents, maintain office supplies
- Organize, coordinate, and maintain client paperwork
- Handle routine matters for client accounts including processing name and address changes
- Research and resolve client service problems by contacting Home Office and Sponsor Companies to resolve problems or errors as needed
- Coordinate periodic client and prospect events at various locations throughout the year
- Record all transactions on appropriate logs
- Set up client files correctly and obtain necessary information
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Assist clients with completing paperwork and applications
- Utilize social media outlets, website and direct mail to promote the services we provide
- Utilize CRM to identify segments for target marketing and prepare reports for various projects
- Proven track record of accurately maintaining detailed records, generating reports, coordinating meetings, and multitasking within fast-paced atmospheres.
- Adept at managing and streamlining administrative processes to reduce errors, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- Outstanding interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills; thrive within detail-oriented, deadline-driven environments, while maintaining a positive attitude and eagerness to grow.
- Experience in, or working as a mortgage loan processor, where accuracy is critical while working in a fast-paced environment, would be favorable, but not required.
Knowledge is power. It is also the foundation for intelligent, well-considered decisions. When you have retirement in sight, sound decisions are vital in helping you pursue your goals and avoid costly mistakes that can affect your future. As a financial professional, I am committed to helping people just like you create solutions for their retirement assets. Once I understand your risk tolerance, time horizon and goals, I’ll work diligently to develop a program that carefully balances investment strategies with preserving principal.
Today’s economic environment brings challenges. But along with challenges come opportunities and potential rewards. I work closely with my clients to evaluate those opportunities and get in position to reap those rewards. I enjoy helping people build a solid financial foundation for the future. I invite you to check out all the material on my website. If something prompts a question, please send me a quick email or call my office. I would enjoy speaking with you.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)