Sr. Quality Engineer
This Sr Quality Engineer will support mobile and automotive customers in meeting their daily technical requirements including environmental compliance, adherence to automotive standards for electronic components.
- Respond to customer requests under automotive standards TS 16949
- PPAP submissions
- IMDS support
- PSW submissions
- REACH and RoHS compliance
- 8D corrective actions
- Bachelors Degree in Electronic Engineer or Associates Degree
- 5 years’ Quality Engineering experience in an electronic or technical field
- Experience with confirming compliance for resistors, capacitors, inductors, and transformers to meet AECQ200 requirements.
- Able to speak Chinese, Spanish or Japanese a major plus not required
1st Resource Recruiting is dedicated to developing ongoing partnerships with our clients to find the best talent available, while assisting candidates to find the best organization to help them in meeting their career goals. In 25 years of sales and recruiting, we have worked with a variety of companies in the Medical, Manufacturing, Sales and Service industries helping to find the right fit between prospect and employer.
We look forward to helping you find the best candidate for an open position inside your company or assisting you as a candidate in finding the right career opportunity!
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)