Kingston Care Center of Fort Wayne has an opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Assistant. This position is responsible for implementing and sustaining effective, efficient systems to maintain the facility's physical plant, responds to staff and resident maintenance needs and assumes accountability for maintaining a clean, safe and attractive environment.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Post-Secondary training and at least one year of experience in electrical or plumbing systems. Have knowledge and work experience with application of building codes, safety regulations and fire codes.
- Experience completing work orders.
- Experience maintaining preventative maintenance system.
- Must be able to speak, write and understand English.
- Knowledgeable on basic task management programs.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds regularly. Finer, hand dexterity, visual and aural acuity is necessary.
Kingston HealthCare Company is a growing, financially stable, privately held company, owning and operating fourteen communities specializing in rehabilitative and skilled nursing, assisted living, and Memory care. Visit our website for more details: http://www.kingstonhealthcare.com/us/who-we-are/
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)