Ensure customer satisfaction through processing orders, preparing general correspondence and coordinating customer service needs with other functions as required. Serve as customer contact, represent by telephone, chat and/or mail regarding such matters as placing an order.
- Provide courteous and professional customer service
- Handle incoming telephone calls, chats, letters and facsimiles requesting orders, providing price information, sharing product features and benefits, checking stock status information, assisting with change to orders, making account adjustments/updates and placing order cancellations, etc.
- Share promotions and suggest additional items as appropriate
- Process payments, credits and/or debits
- Process and send requested reports, invoices and packs slips upon request
- Assist Customer Service Supervisor with special projects as requested
- Evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience around products, packaging, shipping, service or billing methods Make outbound calls for follow-up and upselling
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Utilizing an office desk – sitting, reading, listening, or speaking with the ability to move intermittently throughout the day
- Must have the ability to sit at an office desk for long periods of time within close proximity to telephone and PC
- Strong sensory skills, such as good eyesight, good hearing and dexterity
- Ability to operate office equipment, including computers and phones
About Spherion Staffing Services
Since 1946, Spherion has placed millions of talented individuals in rewarding administrative, clerical, light industrial, customer service, non-clinical healthcare and professional jobs. Filling a broad mix of flexible, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions, Spherion is a trusted recruiting and staffing partner to more than 3,000 companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)