Job Description: Assisting commercial brokers in daily operations. Full-time employment with benefits.
· Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, scanning, mail distribution and filing.
· Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
· Perform data entry
· Assist in resolving any administrative issues
· Prepare and modify documents and spreadsheets including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
· Prepare meeting materials and assist with the development of PowerPoint presentations as needed
· Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
· Provide general support to supervisor
· Proven administrative or assistant experience
· Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
· Attention to detail and problem solving
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency in MS Office Software, specifically Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Publisher
· Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Marketing experience is a big plus
SVN Parke Group is a full-service commercial real estate firm with nearly 40 years of experience focusing on brokerage, leasing, property management, facility maintenance, asset management, development and consulting. The company combines local expertise with the strength of SVN, one of the largest and fastest-growing commercial real estate brokerage firms in the industry, with billions of dollars in annual transactions.