ACCOUNTABILITIES AND KEY MEASUREMENT CRITERIA
In order to achieve consistency throughout our system as we measure and evaluate performance, the measurement criteria following each accountability should be considered and evaluated. The actual results as well as the methods and processes used to obtain the results should be assessed and commented on within the evaluation. It is also appropriate in your narrative to discuss the leadership, management and development of subordinates in the attainment of the accountabilities. The Key Measurement Criteria should not be viewed as the only factors to evaluate, as there are normally additional items that relate to a specific individual or market.
- Ensures all food safety procedures are executed according to Company policies and health/sanitation regulations; takes corrective actions, as appropriate
- Maximizes sales goals versus budget and prior year, including the monitoring/execution of national and local marketing programs. Responsible for the development of local store marketing plans. Manages assigned store requirements for new product roll-outs/procedures.
- Maximizes profit goals versus budget and prior year, including the ongoing review of assigned store budgets. Monitors food and labor costs and utilizes profit/loss statements to track results and implement corrective action as necessary for enhanced results
- Plans and conducts working store visits with all levels of store management to ensure the continual improvement of Quality, Service and Cleanliness standards on all day parts, including the monitoring of food product quality. Monitors and ensures total store “Service Excellence”, including “Customer Courtesy”, standards are met; implements corrective actions, as required.
- Ensures proper staffing levels are achieved. Ensures diversity of management work force including Shift Supervisors. Monitors crew and management labor availability in trading area. Maintains an ongoing system for the recruitment, recognition and retention of store management. Develops crew and management staffing plans to maintain management stability. Ensures the execution of quality, timely performance feedback, performance management and performance reviews.
- Ensures protection of Wendy’s brand and assets through District compliance with Company policies and procedures. Evaluates store performance at specified intervals using Company inspection form; coaches and retrains managers as required.
- Performs other job related duties as may be assigned or required.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Strong knowledge and understanding of restaurant operations, accounting, budgeting, and administrative procedures. Strong PC skills. Good supervisory, organizational and communication skills, including strong interviewing and recruitment skills.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
College degree required; Minimum of five years experience in restaurant operations, multi-unit store management experience, preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Minimal travel required (between assigned stores). Long periods of standing on feet without a break.
- Wendy's experience
- Restaurant Operations experience
- Multi Unit Store Management experience
See job description