Group Delphi, the experience creation shop, produces compelling designed environments for audiences everywhere (from trade shows and events to retail pop-ups and museums).
The Exhibit Specialist position exists within the Warehouse Department and is primarily responsible for the management of trade show exhibit properties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend and be an active participant in team meetings.
- Ability to understand work instructions and be self-motivated and proactive.
- Pull items on pick list from inventory and prep for upcoming show.
- Ability to understand inventory numbering system, including aisle/bin/bay location within warehouse
- Communicate issues back to project manager and account manager.
- Prepare trade show exhibit properties for shipment.
- Setup trade show exhibit properties to ensure that all components are there and in good order.
- Update pack list while packing the properties for shipment.
- Coordinate with logistics personnel to ensure timely completion of shipment prior to day of shipment.
- Document and provide inventory information to update inventory database.
- Assist with receiving and putting away trade show exhibit properties.
- Keep your area and the warehouse clean and organized.
Ideal Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Strong organization skills.
· Ability to problem solve.
· Forklift operation a plus; Group Delphi will train.
· Paint or laminate touch up or minor wood repair skills are a plus.
Education and Experience
· Warehouse experience is a plus
· Standing, Walking, Lifting, Bending
· 10 hour day shifts typical; may be longer as required
Group Delphi is the award-winning experiential creation shop. We make thrilling, immersive experiences across events, exhibits, environments and retail -- we even do museums.
But what truly separates us from the rest, and what we have become known for, is the combination of our creative DNA, our wildly eclectic team, and a reputation for insanely great service. This means not just exceeding our customers' expectations but exceeding the expectations they didn't even know they should have. We are their ultimate advocates and true partners in marketing, personally responsible for their success in connecting with their customers. We are their eyes, ears, hands, feet, heart and soul. We are indispensable to them in their work. We take the same approach in working with each other.
This is driven by three principles: innovation, creativity and passion. As innovators we are relentless in the pursuit of disruptive ideas, providing solutions and services that our customers could not have imagined possible. We believe that creativity drives value, not just in design but also in all aspects of the business it's a way of thinking, a way of approaching projects that defies the status quo. Whether design, fabrication, production, logistics, management -- it is the driving force, providing the best results for the best value. And we are passionate -- that ultra-human motivation to excel in what we do and love doing it.
We are designers, producers, managers, artists and crafts people joined by a passion for creative solutions. We have that "show must go on," "can do" attitude that pushes the limits to get our clients the best results possible. We ask a lot of questions to uncover our customers' needs. We then figure out the best solutions through digital content, theater arts and design and deliver magical results through superhero-like production, execution, program management and insanely great service. We are makers of wonder, awe, and connection.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)