RR Waste Solutions of Fort Wayne
CDL Drivers $3,000 Sign On Bonus
• $3,000 Sign On Bonus
• Monthly Tonnage Bonus
• Pay $17.00 - $30.00 per hour depending on experience
• Employer Paid 100% Medical, Dental and Vision
• 401K and Roth retirement plans Employer will match 50¢ to your dollar up to 6% on the 401K plan only.
• Paid PTO and Holidays
• Drive New Automated Trucks
We are a diversified service contract organization throughout the US that works with all levels of the government. The Driver position is one of our most physically demanding jobs. Drivers are responsible for servicing assigned route(s) with the collection and hauling of waste or recycling materials to a landfill site, transfer station or recycling plant.
• 3 years’ experience driving Automated Trucks
• Clean Driving Record
• Accident Free
• Use of State of Art Routing Tablets
• Ability to drive truck with a manual transmission.
• Ability to perform physical requirements of the job
(physical exertion, including repetitive lifting, pushing, pulling and climbing).
• General knowledge of mechanics of trucks.
• Ability to read and understand a map.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in all weather conditions.
• Ability to work overtime, weekends and/or holidays.
• Additional skills may be required to perform additional task(s) specific to work location, department or line of business.
• Operate truck in a safe manner in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations and company policies.
• Conduct pre-trip/post trip inspections.
• Provide waste or recycling collection services to customers on assigned route(s) by emptying trash/recycling carts/containers into truck and hauling to final disposition facility.
• Maintain and update drivers log/route sheets.
• Replace trash/recycling carts/containers neatly at the curb or designated area.
• Clean up waste spills and overflows.
• Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must have at least a valid Class B CDL
• Must have a valid DOT medical card or obtain prior to hire.
• Must successfully complete pre-employment screening.
• Must be able to read and speak the English language well enough to communicate, understand, and respond to questions, directions, traffic signs, signals, and safety training.
Apply in person or at www.rrws.com
5252 Old Maumee Road, Fort Wayne, IN
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US - 46802)