Title: Maintenance Technician
Job Category: Operations Management
Line of Business: Residential Services
Join us in transforming peoples’ lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Maintenance Technician.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.Maintenance Technician Responsibilities
- Provides daily input of student data into the center MISsystem
- Performs Preventative Maintenance per PreventiveMaintenance Program.
- Performs preventative maintenance as needed
- Assists with vehicle home or facility inspections asdirected.
- Assists in pest control as required.
- As assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor, completes minorrepairs such as patching holes, painting, repairs, furniture,doorknobs,locks, and clearing obstructions in drains and toilets. Repairswashers, dryers, dishwashers, small appliances.
- Replaces light bulbs and cover plates.
- Assists with any vehicle repair
- Required to make repairs as needed w/out instruction.
- In the absence of the Maintenance Supervisor/Designee,receives and prioritizes work orders.
- Completes emergency repairs in the absence of theMaintenance Supervisor.
- May complete purchase order ensuring receipt is obtained.
- May be responsible for housekeeping duties as required.
- Clears driveways and sidewalks of snow and uses appropriatematerials to safeguard against slipping on ice.
- Other duties as assigned
One-year maintenance experience preferred.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Valid State Driver’s License
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people’s lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.4410 Exutive Blvd , Fort Wayne, IN 46808 USA
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)