Sauder Manufacturing Co.
Technician Specialist - Maintenance
Are you ready to join a company that offers growth, great benefits and stability? Sauder Manufacturing Co. is currently looking for qualified candidates for our maintenance department. The selected candidate will safely install, maintain, diagnose and repair machinery; pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems. The candidate must be flexible to schedule, commit to, and work overtime when needed.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Perform preventative maintenance on machines, facilities and other equipment.
• Identify root cause using strong problem solving skills to correct problems.
• Be familiar with national/local electrical and building codes, and OSHA standards.
• Work with little or no supervision on routine or complex maintenance issues.
• Maintain department machine tool records in an orderly and accurate manner.
• Repair and maintain NC, CNC tools and equipment.
• Install, repair, and maintain mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems and equipment.
• Operate manual or powered cutting tools, lathe, mill, torches, and welders in working with metals.
• Perform facility tasks such as build and repair structures within the facility.
Equipment Normally Used or Operated:
• Hand Tools, Grinders, Sanders, Drill Press, Lathe, Mill,, MIG and TIG Welders, Wood Shop Machines, Forklift, Pipe Fitting Tools, Electronic Test Equipment, Pneumatic Hand Tools, Acetylene Blow Torch, Ladders, Light Trucks, Powered Industrial Lift Trucks and PPE.
• Possess 5-7 years industrial maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Have a working knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical (110V, 220V, 277, 440V and 3 phase) systems.
• Have 1-3 years' experience with NC, CNC equipment.
• Have a basic knowledge of personal computers. Experience with industrial sewing machines preferred, but not required.
We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits including 2 weeks paid vacation during first year, Medical, Rx, dental, vision, life insurance, paid holidays, and a profit sharing plan including matching 401(k) and cash bonus component. We also offer tuition reimbursement for further education.
For more information about the position and to apply click on the Careers Link at:
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Location/Region: New Haven, IN (46774)